Today I tried out a new recipe.
You must like Celery and celeriac :-)
Number of persons: 2
Cooking time:15-30 minutes
• 600 grams of potatoes
• 400 grams celeriac
• 4 stalks celery
• 1½ dl semi-skimmed milk
• ½ tablespoon mustard
• Few leaves of celery
1. Peel the potatoes.
2. clean the piece of celery root and cut it into cubes.
3. Clean the celery and cut the stems into loops.
4. Boil the potatoes with celeriac and celery in a little water until tender.
5. Make a creamy mash with warm milk and mustard.
6. Cut the celery leaves and mix it with the stew.
You can serve it with a piece of meat or fish or as I did it with a cheese schnitzel.