24 September 2010

Some old stuff

I found a little notebook with some old songs/poems in it that I wrote in the 80´s here are some examples and keep in mind that English is not my native language.

written 26/06/81

So sweet your scent

So sweet is your scent
So tender is your heart
So soft is you caress

I just want to lay beside you and be cradled in your arms
You give me love like I never known before
It´s your love I need for now and evermore
It´s your love that is taken me high above
even higher and higher no one can really touch

Just you and me in love
So sweet is your scent
So tender is your heart
So soft is you caress
We are like the sea and the sand, sun and rain
We together form a special band.
You and me sharing a love that doesn´t know pain
I love you now, tomorrow and the days that remain

So sweet is your scent
So tender is your heart
So soft is you caress

written 01/01/81

An other love

You and I know eachother for so long
But all you do is making me blue
I wish that we where lovers
Everytime I see your face, I start to shake

An other love sweet love
not like a friends love
An other love sweet love
Let´s spend the night together
Please let it be forever

Can´t you inmagine my desires for you
I dream of you day and night
It makes me feel so right if I could hold you tight
Let us be on a nother planet in a nother place and time

Just an other love sweet love
not like a friends love
An other love sweet love
Let´s spend the night together
Please let it be forever

I miss you every day your gone, it makes me cry
But I got to hold on and try to get you in my arms
and I have to be the one where your whole life depend on.
O baby let it be me

An other love sweet love
not like a friends love
An other love sweet love
Let´s spend the night together
Please let it be forever

written 02/04/81

A paradise misled

I saw her face
full of pain
and felt her tears
as she clutched my face
She was just seventeen
trying to survive
from the guns and granades
Running for her life
Oh mama I heard a voice
that gave me no choice
but to kill, kill, kill
Oh mama I didn´t mean to
pleace believe me
I didn´t mean to kill
oh the generals say
that, all war is hell
but all they know
is from the books they´re read
If they could concieve
then hell compares
is a paradise misled.

written 02/04/81

War

I am not a rebel
Just a peaceful man
Can you help me find my life
in this barren land
I searched the world all over
For some bread and wine
But all I found was poison
in our weat fields
and in our vines
So can you help me find my life
in this barren land
For I´m the soul surviver
af the terrible war
A war where buildings still stand up
only man die and fall.

written 08/09/81

Hounded by the past

Everytime that I wanna fall in love
I see what happend to me
So scared of the past
Its a clear picture to see

I´ve been hounded by the past
hounded by tragedy
how long will this pain last
Why did it have to happen to me

I´m praying for a day
A day of freedom in my mind
So I.m waiting for someone to show me the way
guide me through a cold and lonley road

Hounded by the past
Hounded by tragedy
How long will this pain last
Why did it have to happen to me

You can see it as stupitety
But that won´t take away the hurt in me
And when I´ve escaped from the pain
then I´m out of prison in to victory
But till then I wil be hounded by the past
Hounded by tragedy

2 comments:

jules said...

wow well done you matt!a great talent you have there!

Matt said...

Thank you Jules